Serves: 8 to 12
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely diced jalapeno
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ears yellow corn, cooked, cooled, and cut off the cob
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 6 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, jalapeno, celery seed, salt, and pepper until smooth. Set aside to let the flavors marry while you prepare the veggies.
- In a large bowl, mix all vegetables together..
- Pour dressing over vegetables and gently mix together until well combined. Serve immediately.
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)