- 1 (12 oz) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (4.35 oz) bag Werther’s Soft Caramels, unwrapped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons heavy cream or milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Line a 15x10x1″ cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Pour chocolate chips into a medium-sized bowl and microwave for 45 seconds, stir, then return to the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until completely melted and smooth (you may need to throw it back into the microwave for another 30 seconds- it really just depends on the strength of your microwave). Pour melted chocolate onto prepared sheet.
- Using a flat spatula, spread chocolate out on wax paper until it’s about 1/4″ thick.
- Place unwrapped caramels and milk in a medium-sized bowl. Microwave for about 30 seconds, then remove and stir. Microwave again for 30 seconds, then stir until caramel is smooth and creamy (you may need to throw it back into the microwave for another 30 seconds so it can be super creamy).
- Drizzle melted caramel over chocolate, then top with chopped pecans. If desired, drizzle with additional melted chocolate.
- Place bark in the fridge for 30-45 minutes so that it can set up.
- When it has hardened, remove from fridge and use a sharp knife to chop into large pieces (or you can use your hands to break it into small pieces).
- source allrecipes
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)