I love the tang of lemony, garlicky Greek chicken. This recipe does not disappoint.
Write a reviewSave to Yummly Save to YumprintPrint
- Makes 4 servings .
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 a cup of olive oil
- 3 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 4 lemons (2 juiced, 2 cut in half)
- Pound the chicken until it’s uniformly thin
- In a glass dish mix olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, oregano and juice of 2 lemons juice.
- Place the chicken pieces in the mixture and cover.
- Marinated the chicken for 2 days, or at least overnight.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Oil the grill grates well
- Cut the remaining 2 lemons in half
- Grilled the chicken for 3 1/2 minutes per side.
- Discard the marinade.
- Place the 4 lemon halfs fruit side down on the grill and serve with the chicken.
- Tips & tricks
- I garnished the platter with the grilled lemon halves and sprigs of fresh rosemary.
Original recipe & image from : All Recpies
(Visited 115 times, 1 visits today)