- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 dash black pepper
- 4 cups cooked green beans, snapped into even lengths
- 1 cup French fried onions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper.
- Stir in the green beans and a half cup of the French onions.
- Spread into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Stir the beans and then sprinkle on the remaining French fried onions.
- Bake for another 5 minutes, until the onions are lightly browned.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Diet tags: Low calorie
Number of servings (yield): 6
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is about 2/3 cup
Each serving = 3 Points +
PER SERVING: 119 calories; 6g fat; 15g carbohydrates; 3g protein; 3g fiber