This delicious Holiday Chicken Salad with bring lots of joy to your Christmas table.
Total Time :
- 4 cups cubed, cooked chicken meat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup minced green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- ground black pepper to taste
In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise with paprika and seasoned salt. Blend in dried cranberries, celery, bell pepper, onion, and nuts. Add chopped chicken, and mix well. Season with black pepper to taste. Chill 1 hour.
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)