Looking for something easy and fun to make this holiday season? Try this sweet and salty union of crisppretzels smothered in rich dark Chocolate Dip
- 1 (12 oz) bag dark chocolate chips, see shopping tip
- 1 (10oz) bag pretzel rods
- Candy sprinkles, colored sugars or jimmies for decorating
- 1. Put chocolate chips in the top of a double boiler. Add water to the bottom pan and heat the water to melt the chocolate chips. If you don’t have a double boiler place the chips in a metal bowl or pot to cover the bottom one that has the water in it.
- 2. When the chips are melted, take off stove and dip each pretzel rod first in the chocolate about half way down the rod. Spread evenly with a knife. Coat the dipped pretzels with sprinkles, jimmies or colored sugars.
- 3. Place the dipped rods on waxed paper to let the chocolate harden. It will take about 1 hour.
- 4. Wrap each in plastic wrap to store or place in an airtight container, plastic bag, or a tin to keep fresh.
Nutritional Info :
- Makes approx 30 pretzel rods
- for 1 pretzel rod
- 92 cal
- 3.7g fat
- 1g protein
- 15g carbs
- 1g fiber
- 93mg sodium
- 7g sugar
- SmartPoints value : 4
(Visited 31 times, 1 visits today)