These are a tradition for many families during the holidays and once you see how easy they are to make, hopefully they’ll become a tradition for yours too for years to come! Similar to rice kripsie treats, these no-bake treats are super easy to make and are a kids favorite!
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (10 ounce) package JET-PUFFED Marshmallows*
- 1 teaspoon green food coloring
- 6 cups KELLOGG’S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal
- Canned frosting or decorating gel
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in food coloring.
- Add KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using 1/4-cup measuring cup coated with cooking spray portion cereal mixture. Using buttered hands each portion into small wreath. Decorate with frosting and/or candies. Best if served the same day.
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)