- 2 tbsp grapeseed or other high heat oil
- ½ lb -1 lb salmon filet
- 4 tbsp fresh lime juice + zest of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 jalapeno – ½ diced, ½ cut into thin rings
- 2 tbsp honey
- Add lime juice, honey, garlic, and jalapeno into bowl and mix well.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil on medium high until shimmery.
- Add salmon, skin side up, and cook until crisp and browned on one side – about 7 minutes.
- Flip salmon onto skin, and cook five minutes.
- Drizzle honey jalapeno lime mixture over salmon as it cooks another 5-10 minutes, until salmon is firm and turns light pink. Spoon honey lime mixture that has dribbled off salmon back onto the top as needed.
- Serve immediately.
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)