Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Heavenly Organics Honey
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 peach, chopped into small piece
- Strudel topping:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt and mix. Add in egg, milk, butter and honey and stir well. Fold in peaches.
- In another smaller bowl, mix together the flour, brown sugar, and water in a bowl, then add in softened butter to create a crumbly topping.
- Fill greased muffin pan cups about 3/4 full and top with strudel topping (optional).
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean in the middle
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)