- 2 – 24 oz. Tubs of Cool Whip, any brand
- Americolor Gel Food Colors (Must Use Gel for bright colors)
- 2 Dozen Hard Boiled Eggs
- 2 Cups Vinegar
- Thaw Cool Whip and Place it in a 9×13 baking dish
- Drip Food Coloring onto Cool Whip and use a knife or toothpick to swirl the colors into the cool whip
- Place Hard Boiled Eggs in Vinegar to Soak for 10 minutes, remove and pat dry this will help them absorb the color
- Place Eggs in the Cool Whip Mixture and cover completely, allow to sit 15-20 minutes to let the dye set.
- Place Eggs in a Bowl of Water and gently shake to remove excess Cool Whip – Note, do not run these under a faucet the pressure will remove the color.
- Pat Dry with a Paper Towel or Dish Towel and allow to dry completely.
(Visited 72 times, 1 visits today)