- 4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs (or breasts)
- 12 oz. pineapple juice
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- 1 tsp minced fresh garlic
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- green onion, chopped for garnish
- Mix together all ingredients but chicken, cornstarch and green onion.
- Set aside 1 cup of marinade.
- Pour remaining marinade over chicken in a bowl or zippered plastic bag and refrigerate for 3 hours to overnight.
- In a sauce pan combine 1 cup of reserved marinade and cornstarch, stir and heat until thickened.
- Discard marinade from chicken.
- Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Cook on each side, turning several times and brushing chicken with thickened marinade after each turn. Grill until cooked through and glaze has thickened.
- Garnish with green onions
- If doing in the oven bake at 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Baste and turn as youl would on the grill.
(Visited 1,486 times, 1 visits today)