- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans
- ½ package taco seasoning
- 2 cups guacamole
- 1 (8 oz) container sour cream
- 2 cups salsa or pico de gallo
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- ½ bunch of green onions, sliced
- 1 (2.25 oz) can of sliced olives, drained
- 9 ounce plastic tumblers
- tortilla chips
- cilantro for garnish if desired
- In a small bowl mix taco seasoning with refried beans. If you want to use the other half of the taco seasoning, mix it with the sour cream.
- Layer the dip in each cup with a small spoon. I found it best to layer in this order. Refried beans, guacamole, sour cream, salsa, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, olives, and green onions. Garnish with cilantro if desired.
- Store in the refrigerator until serving and serve with chips.
(Visited 92 times, 1 visits today)