- 1 (8-oz) containercream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup real mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup chili sauce
- 1½ tsp Seafood Magic seasoning
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp lemon pepper
- few dashes hot sauce
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 3 small green onion, thinly sliced
- 4 oz tiny cooked shrimp, roughly diced
- Using a hand mixer, whip together the softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, chili sauce, Seafood Magic seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, and lemon pepper. Whip for 2 minutes until smooth and creamy. Add a few dashes of hot sauce, adjusting the level of heat to your taste.
- By hand, fold in the diced red bell pepper, sliced green onions and chopped cooked shrimp until fully combined.
- Place into a serving dish and garnish the top with red pepper slices and sliced green onion. Cover tightly. Chill for at least 2 hours prior to serving.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)