A creamy and delicious seasoned ground turkey mixture is served over hot egg noodles.
- Makes 4serving .
- 35 m 4 servings 463 cals
- On Sale
- What’s on sale near you.
- Hmm. It looks like these ingredients aren’t on sale today.
- These nearby stores have ingredients on sale!
- Find the closest stores (uses your location)
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked egg noodles 1 tablespoon vegetable oil 1 pound ground turkey
- 1tablespoon minced onion 1 cube chicken bouillon, crumbled 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup 1/2 cup water 1 tablespoon paprika salt to taste Add all ingredients to list
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place the egg noodles in the pot, cook 6 to 8 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place the turkey and onion in the skillet and cook until turkey is evenly brown and onion is tender. Mix in the bouillon.
- Stir the cream of mushroom soup and water into the skillet. Cook and stir until heated through. Season with
- paprika and salt. Serve over the cooked egg noodles.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 7
Original recipe & image from :http://www.yummly.com/recipe/external/Lazygirl_s-Ground-Turkey-Stroganoff-Allrecipes
(Visited 42 times, 1 visits today)