- 1/2 cup of butter melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 and 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup lemon curd
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave for about 1 minute until completely melted.
- Remove from the microwave, add the sugars and stir to combine.
- Add in the flour and stir. Mixture will be dry and crumbly. Set aside about 3/4 of a cup of the crust/crumble topping.
- Spoon the remaining crust mixture into a greased 9×9 baking pan. Distribute the crust mixture evenly through the baking pan and press down with a spoon so that it forms the crust.
- Add the cup of lemon curd on top of the crust, and sprinkle the top with the remaining crumble mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for approximately 15-20 minutes. Place into the refrigerator for approximately 1 hour to further set the bars prior to cutting and serving.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container until ready to serve. Enjoy!
(Visited 2,611 times, 2 visits today)