Serves: 6 as side
- 3 lb russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 ½ ” pieces
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz bacon, chopped and cooked
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- Cook potatoes in a large pot of boiling water for 15 minutes or until soft.
- Drain potatoes then return to pot. Add cream, butter, sour cream, garlic and onion powder, salt and pepper. Mash until smooth, or to taste.
- Stir through 1 1/2 cups cheese, most of the bacon and scallions, reserving some for topping.
- Transfer into small baking dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. Top with remaining bacon and scallions. Serve with extra sour cream and serve immediately.
(Visited 147 times, 1 visits today)