This pasta salad has everything but the kitchen sink. It can be eaten as a meal in itself.
- Makes 6 serving .
- 2 cups cooked pasta of any shape (I used med. shells)
- 2 cups steamed baby broccoli florets
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- ½ cup diced (1/4-inch) sharp cheddar cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
1 cup mayonnaise
2 tsp ranch seasoning mix
1 tbs cider vinegar
1 tbs sugar
1 tbs water
1 tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp pepper
- Mix dressing ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine all other ingredients and mix well.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 7
Original recipe & image from :http://bakeatmidnite.com/loaded-pasta-salad/
(Visited 114 times, 1 visits today)