Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 large or 2 small russet potatoes, sliced into1/8 inch rounds
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 oz sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Toss the potato rounds in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on the baking sheet in a single layer. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Flip and continue baking for an additional 5-10 minutes, depending on how thin your rounds are.
- Pile the cooked potato rounds onto an oven safe serving dish (or pile them right up on the baking sheet) and sprinkle with the shredded cheese. Return to the oven for 3-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and top with the crumbled bacon, sour cream, and green onions.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)