Are you craving pizza? Well here’s a delicious recipe for Low Carb Cauliflower Pizza, it’s sure to please!
- 10-inch pizza .
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 3 oz. tomato sauce (I used Hunt’s Tomato Sauce)
- Special Equipment
- Grater or Food Processor
- Preheat oven to 450 and line a pizza pan with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, rice (grate) the head of cauliflower with a grater or food processor.
- Microwave riced cauliflower for 5 minutes and let cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Once cooled, wrap cauliflower in a thin kitchen towel and wring moisture from cauliflower.
- Mix egg, ½ cup of cheese, 2 teaspoons of oregano and 2 teaspoons of dried basil with riced cauliflower.
- Pat cauliflower mix on lined pizza pan and place into oven for 25 minutes.
- Spoon tomato sauce, sprinkle ½ cup cheese, and add desired toppings. Place back into oven and cook for 5-8 minutes or until toppings have melted.
Nutritional Info :
- Serving size: 1 Slice (Entire pizza cut into 8 slices)
Protein 5.34g, Carbs 3.45g, Fiber 1.43g — NET CARBS: 2.02g
Original recipe & image from :http://www.yummly.com/recipe/external/Low-Carb-Cauliflower-Pizza-Crust-895582