I enjoy trying new muffin recipes, so was I glad when I stumbled upon this one. The applesauce makes these lemon muffins so moist and delicious.
- Makes 12 servings .
- 1 3⁄4cups flour
- 3⁄4cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1tablespoon lemon zest
- 1tablespoon poppy seed
- 1 1⁄4cups low-fat buttermilk
- 2tablespoons butter, melted
- Lightly spoon flour into the measuring cup and level with knife.
- Place flour and the remaining dry ingredients in a bowl and mix with a whisk. Stir in lemon zest and poppy seeds.
- Make a well in the center of the mixture.
- Combine buttermilk, butter and egg.
- Add to dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan with muffin cup liners.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 6
Original recipe & image from :http://www.food.com/recipe/low-fat-poppy-seed-muffins-ww-309651
(Visited 167 times, 1 visits today)