If summer in Brisbane had a flavour, I’m reasonably sure that it would taste like these creamsicles. Fruity, mango-y, creamy. I really, really, like these creamsicles.
- makes 10
- 450 g mango flesh (2 large mangoes’ worth)
- 1/2 vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- 1/4 lime, juiced
- 1 can (270 ml) whole coconut milk
- My popsicle moulds take 1/3 cup of mixture (which I think is pretty standard).
- I’m going to be pretty insistent on using the vanilla bean directly. Extract isn’t going to cut it here.
- You’ll also need 10 popsicle sticks – I can pick these up pretty easily from a newsagent or craft store.
Nutritional Info :
- WW POINTS per serving: SmartPoints: 4, Points Plus Program: 5, Old Points Program: 4
(Visited 103 times, 1 visits today)