- Two 15-ounce cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 2/3 cup chopped bell pepper (mix red/yellow/orange)
- 3/4 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 12 kalamata olives, sliced in half
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, toss together the salad ingredients. In a separate bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss. Transfer to a serving bowl and drizzle juices on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Use good quality canned chickpeas for this recipe (not generic). I really think it makes a difference in the flavor of the salad.
- If you are preparing this recipe as gluten-free, be sure to use a brand of chickpeas that is known to be GF.
(Visited 1,037 times, 1 visits today)