Mediterranean Wonton Cupcakes <3 : hummus, feta cheese, kalamata olives, spinach, tomatoes, herbs and chicken all baked together in a wonton cup!
- 8 CUPCAKES
- 2/3 cup fresh baby spinach, torn into pieces
- 2 cups diced or shredded cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast
- ½ cup garlic hummus
- 8 pitted Kalamata olives, sliced or diced
- 3 grape tomatoes, diced
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- 16 wonton wrappers (typically found in the produce section)
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 375. Lightly mist 8 cups in a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place the torn spinach leaves in a small skillet over medium-low heat and stir for about 2 minutes until wilted.
- Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine the wilted spinach, chicken, hummus, olives (can reserve a few slices to top if desired), tomatoes, oregano and basil. Stir to combine until fully mixed.
- Push a wonton wrapper into the bottom of each of the eight sprayed cups in the muffin tin. Using about half of the chicken mixture, spoon evenly into the wonton wrappers. Sprinkle about half the feta cheese evenly over the top of each cup.
- Press another wonton wrapper on top and repeat the layering steps with the remaining chicken mixture and feta cheese.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin.
Nutritional Info :
- WEIGHT WATCHERS SMARTPOINTS:
4 per “cupcake” (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
- WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PLUS:
4 per “cupcake” (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
- 176 calories, 12 g carbs, 1 g sugars, 7 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 15 g protein, 1 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)