- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 can (15.25oz) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup maraschino cherries, drained & chopped
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk (14 oz)
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice
- 1½ cups whipped topping (plus extra for garnish if desired)
- In a large bowl, combine coconut, crushed pineapple, maraschino cherries, pecans, (Eagle Brand) Sweetened Condensed Milk, lemon juice and maraschino cherry juice.
- Gently fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- Top with additional whipped topping and cherries if desired. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)