- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- Vanilla Wafers
- Cherry Pie Filling
- Place cupcake liners in muffin tins.
- Put a vanilla wafer, flat side down, in the bottom of each liner.
- Beat eggs, vanilla, sugar, and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Fill each liner with 2/3 of the cheesecake batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Top each mini cheesecake with cherry pie filling.
- Keep refrigerated until you are ready to serve.
(Visited 180 times, 1 visits today)