- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 4-6 drops green food coloring
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Chocolate sandwich cookies, for serving
- In a cold medium bowl, beat the cream until it thickens and stiff peaks form (when you pull the beaters straight up, peaks form and don’t fall over), roughly 3-4 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until light and smooth, about 2-3 minute. Beat in the peppermint extract, milk, and food coloring.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cheesecake mixture then fold in the chocolate chips. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving with cookies. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
(Visited 110 times, 1 visits today)