- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened (1 stick)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix (3.4 oz)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp mint extract
- 3 drops blue coloring + 10-15 drops green coloring
- 1½ cups chocolate chips*
- Cream together sugar and butter. Add egg, sour cream and pudding mix. In a small bowl, combine flour, salt & baking soda. Incorporate flour mixture into the pudding mixture and mix until well combined. Add mint extract and food coloring until desired color is achieved.
- Add in chocolate chips. *I used ¾ cup chocolate chunks, ¾ cup regular chocolate chips and ½ cup Andes baking bits. Any combination is wonderful, but note that while the Andes mint baking pieces add an incredible flavor, they kind of disappear in the cookies. So add them in addition to the 1½ cups chocolate chips, if you opt to put them in!
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack and enjoy!
(Visited 248 times, 1 visits today)