Make dinner in minutes—in one easy, tasty pot. This incredible upgrade to alfredo is about to become your ultimate craving.
- Makes 6 serving .
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Salad™ chipotle ranch pasta salad mix
- 1 1/2 cups Progresso™ chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups grilled chicken strips
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- Place Suddenly Salad™ pasta and spice packet in a large pot with broth, half-and-half, Parmesan cheese and chicken strips.
- Cover and cook on stovetop over medium-high heat. Stir constantly, cooking for 12-15 minutes, or until pasta is tender. Stir in bacon.
- Garnish with parsley.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 8
Original recipe & image from :http://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/one-pot-chicken-bacon-chipotle-alfredo/ed14634b-8e60-4fac-8df0-e803445dd0b8