Oreo cheesecake cookies with hidden mini chocolate chips and encrusted with Oreo cookie crumbs. I’ve been on some kind of weird shoe kick lately.
- Makes 12-15 cookies .
- ½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup crushed Oreo’s (it took about roughly 10 Oreo cookies)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper.
- In a food processor, crush the Oreo cookies until they’re fine crumbs. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and cream cheese until smooth and well combined.
- Add the sugar and vanilla extract and beat until well incorporated.
Gently mix in the flour and stir in the chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Using a medium sized cookie scoop, scoop the dough and put it in your hands to roll it into a ball. Roll the ball in the Oreo crumbs and cover the dough well.
- Place on cookie sheet and repeat until all the dough has been used up.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes (I had to bake mine for longer because my balls were a lot bigger so it took 20 minutes to bake).
- Remove from oven when you see that the edges are getting browned. Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes
- then transfer to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 5
(Visited 431 times, 1 visits today)