That’s why I am excited to share our favorite“Overnight” Oats combination with you today—the one my 1st grader has been eating (and loving) …
- Makes 1 serving .
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- ½ teaspoon honey
- 1 to 2 tablespoons raisins (depending on how much you like raisins!)
- ⅛ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 pinches cinnamon (We prefer fresh.)
- Mix together all ingredients, cover, and refrigerate for a minimum of 5 hours before eating. Alternatively mix in an insulated thermos container (left unrefrigerated) and wait no more than 7 hours before eating.
- We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 2
Original recipe & image from :http://www.yummly.com/recipe/external/Our-Favorite-Overnight-Oats-568688