A simple peach crisp recipe made with fresh peaches and topped with a streusel made with oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter.
- 8 (2/3 CUP) SERVINGS
- 6 medium peaches, pitted and sliced into ½ slices (I left the peels on, you can peel them off if you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons cornstarch
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup white whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons plain, fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light butter, melted (I use Land O’Lakes)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the peaches, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of packed brown sugar, cornstarch and honey and stir until well mixed. Transfer the peach mixture into a shallow 2 quart baking dish (I used a 7×11, you can also use a 9×9).
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the oats, flour, the remaining 3 tablespoons of brown sugar and salt. Add the Greek yogurt and melted butter and stir together. Using clean hands, crumble the oat mixture into crumbs over top of the peaches in the baking dish. Bake for 45-50 minutes until the crumb topping is golden.
Nutritional Info :
- WEIGHT WATCHERS SMARTPOINTS:
5 per serving (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
- WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PLUS:
4 per serving (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
- NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING:
164 calories, 35 g carbs, 25 g sugars, 2 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 3 g protein, 3 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
(Visited 185 times, 1 visits today)