Serves: 9 inch cheesecake
- 1 ¼ C chocolate graham crackers
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 375
- 2 lbs Cream cheese softened
- 1 C sugar
- 1 C peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 whole large eggs (at room temp)
- 1 large egg yolks (at room temp)
- 1 C chopped peanut butter cups
- Hot Fudge
- peanut butter cup cheesecake
- mix all the crust ingredients and toss lightly with fork until well blended.
- Press firmly into the bottom of a 10 inch spring form pan. (9 inch)
- Bake on the bottom rack until crisp and golden, abut 12 min.
- Let cool.
- Reduce oven to 300 and place baking dish full of hot water on the bottom rack to create moisture (leave this in while baking).
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on med until light and fluffy, about 30-60 sec.
- And the peanut butter and, mix until incorporated
- Scrape the bowl, beat 45 sec more – make sure it’s smooth with no chunks.
- Lightly whisk the eggs and yolks together and add to cream cheese mixture
- Mix on low speed until they are incorporated and the batter is velvety, about 30 sec, scrape the bowl and mix 10 sec more – do NOT overbeat.
- Pour the filling over crust, and sprinkle with chopped peanut butter cups
- bake on the center rack about 1 hour +.
- how to tell cheesecake is done – When you open the rack and shift the pan the center 3-4 inches will jiggle – not like soup, like a loose jello jigglers.
- Turn the oven off and crack open the door and let the cake cool then refrigerate overnight.
- The next day pour the hot fudge over the top, and some more chopped peanut butter cups
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)