Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 1 small bell pepper
- 1 lb thinly cut ribeye
- 1 lb pepperjack cheese, shredded
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- Oil for frying
- Heat oil in a medium sized saucepan until it reaches 350 degrees F. Use enough oil to cover the egg rolls completely without them resting on the bottom of the pan.
- Thinly slice onions, peppers, and ribeye
- Over medium heat, in a saute pan, add olive oil, onions, and peppers, cool until peppers and onions have begun to sweat, about 2 minutes.
- Add thinly sliced ribeye, and saute until ribeye is cooked and onions are translucent. About 5-7 minutes.
- Add cheese, and stir until it is melted.
- Evenly divide cooled mixture between the 8 egg roll wrappers, and fold according to package directions. Use water or egg wash to seal the egg rolls.
- Now place egg rolls in the hot oil, making sure they are completely submerged and fry.
- Fry in batches, to avoid over-crowding.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Remove egg rolls and put on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Serve and enjoy!
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)