Serves: 8 servings
- 1 3.4 oz vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple (do not drain!)
- 1 8 oz container Cool Whip (I used lite) – thawed
- 1 tsp rum extract
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- ½ cup chopped nuts (your favorite)
- Combine pudding mix and the entire can of crushed pineapple in a large bowl.
- Stir until completely combined.
- Fold in Cool Whip, rum extract, marshmallows, coconut, and nuts.
- Chill until ready to served.
(Visited 225 times, 1 visits today)