These are dinner rolls times ten. They’re airy, eggy, and buttery, and the golden outside crust pulls away to reveal a slightly custardy interior.
- Makes 12 serving .
- 3 tablespoons melted butter, plus more for greasing pan
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1.Preheat oven to 450°F. Grease popover pan well with butter.
- 2.In a large bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, and salt. Whisk in butter. Add flour and whisk until smooth.
- 3.Fill each cup 2/3 full with batter. Bake popovers until golden, 30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes in pan then turn out onto wire rack. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 8
Original recipe & image from :http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2012/03/popover-recipe.html
(Visited 258 times, 1 visits today)