These easy to prepare cheesy quesadillas will have everyone asking for more. Cut into wedges and serve them as a snack.
Serving Size: 1 Quesadilla
- -3 oz refrigerated cooked Southwest-flavor chicken breast strips
- -2 cups finely shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (8 oz)
-1/2 cup Old El Paso Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- -1/4 cup sour cream
- -1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch; 8 tortillas)
- 1 Cut chicken into bite-size pieces. In small bowl, mix chicken and salsa.
- 2 Spray 1 side of 1 tortilla with cooking spray; place sprayed side down in 10-inch nonstick skillet. Layer with one-fourth of the chicken mixture and 1/2 cup of the cheese. Top with another tortilla; spray top of tortilla with cooking spray.
- 3 Cook uncovered over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes, carefully turning after 2 minutes, until golden brown. Repeat with remaining tortillas, chicken mixture and cheese. To serve, cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with sour cream and, if desired, additional salsa.
Nutritional Info :
Calories 430;Total Fat 28g;Saturated Fat 13g;Cholesterol 85mg;Sodium 950mg;Total Carbohydrate 43g;
Dietary Fiber 0g;Sugars 3g;Protein 19g
(Visited 980 times, 1 visits today)