- 1 package Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, combine butter and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla, mix until completely incorporated, then add cake mix and continue mixing until a dough forms (will be thick). Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place powdered sugar in a small bowl.
- Using a cookie scoop, form one inch dough balls and roll into powdered sugar to coat.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, until centers are set.
- Cool on wire rack.
- When completely cooled, dust with powdered sugar.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)