- 1 8oz package cream cheese softened
- 36 OREO cookies, finely crushed
- 4 4oz packages semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 48 mini pretzels
- 48 red, brown or black sixlets
- 96 candy eyes
- Mix together your cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape your mixture into 48 1in balls.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Dip balls in melted chocolate and place in a single layer on a waxed paper-lined pan.
- Break your pretzels in half down the middle and press each half onto one side of the OREO ball.
- Place 2 candy eyes and 1 candy nose on each OREO ball.
- Refridgerate 1 hour or until firm.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)