- 1 c uncooked Orzo
- 1 c Broccoli florets
- 1 c Brussels sprouts, halved
- ¼ c Red onion, chopped
- 1 Sweet potato, cubed
- 3 Garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook orzo according to instructions on it’s package.
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Toss vegetables together and spread out on a baking sheet. I suggest lining the baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat to keep vegetables from sticking.
- Drizzle vegetables with olive oil and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Once vegetables are done baking remove from oven and toss with orzo. Add salt to taste and enjoy.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)