This dessert does need to be refrigerated for several hours and can even be made the day before. The root beer flavor is very subtle and not over-powering. I think you will really like it.
- serves 8 ( 5 smartpoints, 5 points +)
- 1 carton ( 8 oz) Cool Whip Free
- ¾ c. cold root beer
- ½ c. skim milk
- 1 pkg. sugar -free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 graham cracker pie crust ( 9″)
- maraschino cherries ( optional)
- Whisk together the root beer, pudding and milk until set.
- Let stand 2 minutes.
- Fold in half of the Cool Whip and transfer to the pie crust.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Top each piece with a cherry right before serving, if desired.
(Visited 596 times, 1 visits today)