This 7-layer dip is super easy and a beautiful dish to entertain with. I have a big colorful platter that I put it on. Its always a hit!
- Makes 8 servings
- Smartpoints : 7
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 avocados, mashed well
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup black beans
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sliced black olives and scallions, to garnish
- Spread chopped romaine lettuce at the bottom of a large bowl.
- Add avocado layer on top, and smooth out with a spoon to even height.
- Spoon Greek yogurt layer, and smooth if necessary.
- Layer black beans, then diced tomatoes on top.
- Sprinkle cheese, and add olives and scallions.
Nutritional Info :
(Visited 33 times, 1 visits today)