Skinny Bruschetta Chicken is so delicious and healthy! This is great for the after holidays diet!
- 3 or 4 chicken breasts
- 4 or 5 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/8. tsp sea salt
- Handful basil, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (if you choose to bake your chicken rather than grill). Sprinkle some salt and pepper over top, cover and bake for about 35 to 40 minutes (depending on the size of your breasts) until juices run clear.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine chopped tomatoes, garlic, onion, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sea salt and basil in a bowl. Refrigerate until chicken is ready to be served and spoon over top of the chicken.
Nutritional Info :
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast + 1/3 cup bruschetta • Calories: 176 • Fat: 4.3 g • Carbs: 8.1 g • Fiber: 2.3 g • Protein: 27.6 g • WW Points+: 4 pts
(Visited 73 times, 1 visits today)