This skinny dish takes about 5 minutes to prepare, is high in protein, low in calories, gluten-free and 100% delish! | See more about Burritos, In A Jar and Jars.
- 4 servings | Serving Size:1 jar |
- 1 cup salsa, no sugar added
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt, non-fat (optional non-fat sour cream)
- Evenly divide each ingredient into 4 (1/2 pint size) canning jars. Add ingredients in this order: 1/4 cup salsa, 1/4 heaping cup black beans, 1/4 cup cheese, and 2 tablespoons yogurt or sour cream.
- Refrigerate for up to two days. Eat straight from the jar or add to a whole wheat wrap.
- TIP: Try adding 1/4 cup cooked quinoa or brown rice to each jar.
Nutritional Info :
- Calories: 191 | Total Fat: 2 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 1 | Carbohydrates: 27 g | Sodium: 27 mg | Dietary Fiber: 7 g | Sugars: 6 g | Protein: 15 g | SmartPoints: 5 |
(Visited 250 times, 1 visits today)