- 2 pounds brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup parmesan, grated
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add olive oil, brussels sprouts, salt, and pepper to a slow cooker, and stir well to thoroughly coat.
- Cook on high for 2 hours, or on low for 4 hours.
- To make the glaze, heat balsamic vinegar and brown sugar in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, until it starts to simmer. Let simmer until liquid reduces by half, about 5-10 minutes.
- When brussels are cooked through, drizzle with glaze and top with parmesan.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)