- 2 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- 1 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes drained
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- chopped fresh parsley
Combine Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl and sprinkle over chicken breasts. Place chicken breasts in the insert of the slow cooker.
Top chicken with onion slices and diced tomatoes. Pour balsamic vinegar and chicken broth over chicken.
Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
Serve hot, sprinkled with chopped fresh parsley.
- source allrecipes