Make your crockpot slave all night and wake up to this deliciousCrockpot Breakfast Casserole recipe. Perfect for Christmas morning breakfast!
- Makes 8 serving .
- cooking spray to oil the crock
- 28 oz bag frozen O’Brien Potatoes
- ½ lb. diced ham
- 8 oz shredded cheese (I used cheddar and monterey jack)
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spray the inside of the crock with cooking spray.
- Put the potatoes on the bottom of the crock.
- Layer ham and cheese on top of potatoes.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs.
- Stir in the milk and salt and pepper.
- Pour over top of other ingredients in the crock.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 7
Original recipe & image from : http://eatathomecooks.com/slow-cooker-breakfast-casserole
(Visited 669 times, 1 visits today)