Need a basic recipe in your crockpot arsenal that will make “happy plates”? This Crockpot Cheesy Chicken & Rice recipe wins everytime.
- Makes 4serving .
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large onion, chopped (I use Vidalia)
- 1 -8 ounce box Zatarain’s Yellow Rice Mix, cooked according to directions
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 – 10.5 ounce can cream of chicken soup (regular or fat free)
- 1 -15 ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker. Scatter chopped onion over top. Spoon cream soup over top of that.
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or on high 3-4 hours. A few minutes before serving, add in cooked rice, corn, and cheese. Stir to combine. Serve hot.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 9
Original recipe & image from :
(Visited 83 times, 1 visits today)