Easy, creamy chicken and dumplings made from refrigerator biscuits, slow cooked to comfort-food perfection.
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast (or 6 skinless chicken thighs)
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 2 cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 small packages Grands Jr biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1. Place the chicken, butter, soup, and onion in a greased slow cooker, and fill with enough water to cover.
- 2. Secure lid and cook for 5 to 6 hours on High. About 30 minutes before serving, roll each torn biscuit piece in flour (to prevent them from sticking together), then drop into the slow cooker. Replace lid and cook remaining
- 30 minutes.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 8
Original recipe & image from :http://www.yummly.com/recipe/external/Slow-Cooker-Chicken-and-Dumplings-1218253
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)