This easy slow cooker recipe for cranberry sauce tastes wonderful, and makes the house smell like the holidays.
- 9 (1/4 CUP) SERVINGS
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup dried sweetened cranberries (such as Craisins)
- 2 cups peeled and diced apples
- ½ teaspoon orange zest (from one large orange)
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice (also from a large orange)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- little pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker and stir together.
- Cook for 2 hours on high or 3-4 on low until ingredients are softened and easy to combine.
- Using the back of a large spoon, mush the apples and berries together and then stir until well combined.
- Lick the spoon and serve hot or cold!
Nutritional Info :
- WEIGHT WATCHERS SMARTPOINTS:
3 per serving (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
- WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PLUS:
2 per serving (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
- NUTRITION INFORMATION:
96 calories, 24 g carbs, 20 g sugars, 0 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 0 g protein, 3 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
(Visited 88 times, 1 visits today)