The Simplest 5-Ingredient Slow–Cooker ChickenRecipe Dinnertime Has … mushrooms on top, and then cover with the cream of chicken soup.
- Makes 4 servings .
- 2 pounds 9960 g) skinless and boneless chicken breats
- 4 oz (120 g) mushrooms,sliced
- 2 (10 ¾ oz (325 ml) each)cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 enveloppe dry onion mix
- 1 cup (250 ml) chicken broth
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- In a large bowl,combine remaining ingredients. Mix well and pour mushroom mixture over chicken.
- Cover slow and cook on low-heat setting for 5-6 hours.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 14
Original recipe & image from :http://magicskillet.com/recipe/slow-cooker-creamy-mushroom-chicken/